Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Storm Warning - Billy Graham



I just finished reading Strom Warning by Billy Graham. I received this book from Book sneeze to review.
After reading this book, I found it very biblical, spiritual and definitely an eye opener. Billy Graham explains the four horsemen from the book Revaluations. This book being related by the Christian life gives you insights and overviews about the world we live in today, with all the natural disasters, economic crisis, terrorism and conflicts. This book is not only for people who believe in God. I found it to be an eye opener for everybody, no matter what your culture, beliefs, values, and if you’re a believer or a non believer to things that are happening to our world.
This book has been revised so that it relates to this day in age. Each chapter was very interesting and never a dull moment. You will be very into the book and not wanting to even stop reading. I like how Billy graham used his personal life situations to explain what upcoming and current events. Adding situations that happened and were predicted and having to think what is coming up next is quiet scary at times.
I would recommend this book to anybody. This book will give you so much information of how close we are to the end. The signs of what is going to happen are believable in my point of view. Billy Graham will also let you know that we can make it through this life with God on our side.
This is my review on the Storm Warning by Billy Graham. Greatest book read! Thank you for taking your time in reading what I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment