Thursday, August 19, 2010

Fearless by Max Lucado


Just received a book by book sneeze. What an amazing book to read. Everybody has fear going through life and don’t have the answer or advice to go by. Ever thought about living life without fear. Lucado describes almost every fear one person goes through in life, and gives his upmost advice on them. As for myself I would have to admit that I’ve had and have quite a bit of fear when it comes to life, and I doubt I will find anybody who says they live life with no fear. After reading this book I have looked at certain fears in a different perspective but yet I still have some that aren’t solved. Every stage in your life you will go through a fear from your career, your love life, the economy and the list goes on. This book will help you tremendously in fears of life. I would recommend this book to everyone and anyone. I have passed on the book to my cousin and she is also amazed how wonderful this book is and she hasn’t even finished reading it. I would strongly suggest that you go to the book store and buy it, it’s worth reading. Thank you for reading my review.
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment